The opening up of markets and globalization lead the sectors and the companies that compose them to define genuine strategies for looking to the future. Each economic actor faced with the increase in competition must have the best assets to ensure its success.
Among the priority strategic issues are :
- Market access,
- The valuation of products,
- The provision of guarantees to consumers and stakeholders (society).
Many steps have been taken to address these issues.
OCACIA is able to offer its services within the framework of :
Of the procedures that can be applied to any sector or activity of agricultural production :
- The Official Signs of Quality and Origin (SIQO).
- Certification of Product Compliance (CCP).
Specific approaches to the sectors :
- Cereals : standard NF V30-001: 2016 "Straw and corn cereals", CSA / GTP Charter
- Fruits and Vegetables: Standards NF V 25-111 and NF V 25-112
- Horticulture: Plante bleue, Fleur de France